Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm back!

Good evening everyone!

Well, it's been quite an emotional week for me.  I had to say goodbye to my grand father over the weekend.  He was a great man!  I have so many great memories of time share with him, especially playing cards!  I know he will impress the Angels with his playing!!  As I grow older, I'm realizing that time goes by too quickly. ... tic, toc, tic, toc...

With said week already in the past, I'm searching for my scrappy mojo!  I kinda parked it at the door and now I'm coming back in for it!  Although I didn't scrap over the weekend, I plan to find some time this week and post for you some new creations.  But until then, I'd like to share with you some projects I tried not to long ago. 

This was my first attempt at a tri-shutter card.  I must say that I had a blast creating this card!  Maybe I'll create another soon!




Thanks for being here!!

Iso
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment