Sunday, August 1, 2010

My two rays of sunshine

Last night, my husband and I went to his high school reunion. Twenty years sure goes by fast when you're enjoying life! This got me thinking about how one might miss some important things in one's life if you don't slow down to smell the flowers once in a while.

Since the arrival of our children, my husband and I have done just that. Slowed down. And we're smelling the flowers... enjoying the time with have with our children.

Our son, Samuel, will be turning 7 in a few weeks.


Our daughter, Stephanie, is 5 and a half. The half is very important to mention. She likes to say that is 5 and a half! "Je suis plus vieille!"

So I invite you to take some time and smell the flowers along your way. I guarantee you are sure to find a few rays of sunshine along the way!

Have a great one!!

Iso


No comments:

Post a Comment