Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Believe it or not.....

I scrapped yesterday!!!!!  It's been a while.  Life has been a little crazy lately and I just didn't have the time to scrap!  Ok, I did have the time, I just didn't!!  Slap me silly!!  I actually took some time last night after the kids were in bed and scrapped the following from Creative Scrappers Sketch #120.




I'm really starting to like to do layouts with a sketch.  They have helped me so much lately when my mood to scrap has been null.   And the ones featured over at Creative Scrappers are so inspirational!

Something new for me this upcoming weekend.... I'll be attending a CTMH workshop.  Never done that before!  It should be real fun!!  I'll make sure to let you all know how it went!

So the kids will shortly be off to lala land and I think I will return to my little scrap corner!  There's a new sketch to be had!

Iso :)

1 comment:

  1. look at you .. scrapbooking!!! Fabulous job with the CS Sketch ;-)

    ReplyDelete