Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Scrappy!

Ok!  So "EARL" as moved on and out into the Atlantic.  The sun came out for a little while late this afternoon.  Funny how a little bit of sunshine can make a mood go "Happy! Happy!"   So happy, that I needed to make my blog look like I feel!   Now you know I'm still new to this design-a-blog-thing.  I'm still patting myself on the back for the last design I did.  I must say that I even like this new one even more!!! What do you think?  Did you noticed I changed the name too?  I wasn't grooving for the "connections".  Connections to what????  I don't know!  I'm always saying that I'm going to my little scrap corner.... so it's only logical that I call it Iso's Scrap Corner!!! 

Have a great night!

Tooraloo!!!!

Iso

No comments:

Post a Comment