Saturday, October 30, 2010

Finding inspiration

in so many places!!!  I've been finding my love for card making again.  I really have to credit the fabulous projects in the Paper Crafts Magazine!  Really!! I'm not just saying!!!  I had stop buying magazines, cause really I had too many, but the last few from PC are truly my bible.  Sshhhh!  I think my husband is getting jealous, 'cause I've been bringing the mags to bed with me!! 

Here's the latest card I've made. 

I remembered seeing a card like this in a magazine so I thought I'd try it.  I also did my own patterned paper for this one.  I read about a how to make the paper and tried it.  I heat embossed the stamp "merci" all over white cardstock and then sponged blue, purple and green ink all over.    It turned out really great.  Unfortunately the photo doesn't show the detail very well. 


I've been commissioned to make some X-mas tags!  That's exciting!  I'll keep you posted as get started on those! 

Hope you have a safe and fun Halloween!

Iso =)

No comments:

Post a Comment