Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy World Card Making Day!

OK it was yesterday, but I did make a card yesterday and so did my kids!!!  They wanted to make a card for their teacher and since Halloween is just around the corner (Really???) well why not make a Halloween card or two or three!!  Although, the cards that my kids made aren't quite finished, I did manage to make the following card.




I love my kids, but they were being a little too demanding for my liking when we sat down to make the cards, so mine turned out pretty simple in design!!   I used my cuttlebug for this one.  Really I don't use it enough.  It turned out OK.

Last year, I made a few Halloween cards too.  I had just gotten my cricut and a few new stamps. 



Today was the reveal for Sketch #124 over at Creative Scrappers.  I'm really enjoying the designing with sketches!  And since I had Halloween on the brain, why not make a layout with that theme!!  So here is Creative Scrappers sketch #124 and my take on the sketch.



Well,  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I sure did!  And here's to a great week ahead!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Iso

No comments:

Post a Comment