Saturday, November 27, 2010

That Christmas feeling!

Good evening!

Again it's been a little while since I've last posted.  I've been keeping my brain cells busy with studying for a licensing exam in a couple of days.  I did take a study break last night and again today to finish a new batch of Christmas tags.  After presenting the other ones I had made to a friend, another friend asked if I would make some for her as well!  Here they are!


I really like the way they turned out!!!  Even my hubby asked if he was going to get a few of them on his gifts this year!! 

I used mailing tags that I got at a local stationary store and went wild with ink!   Nothing like ink all over your fingers to relieve some studying stress!!!

Shortly we are heading out to the Santa Clause Parade.  We get to hang out at our downtown office and watch the parade from the inside, although the weather is nice tonight that I'm sure we'll be outside to enjoy it!  Tomorrow we start to decorate for Christmas.  Time to get out those Xmas tunes!!!  ..... I've got a Christmas feeling going on!!!

Have a great night!

Iso =)

No comments:

Post a Comment