Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Boxing Day!

And Merry Christmas too!  I hope you all had a wonderful time with family and friends.  I sure did!  Some quiet, quality time with the family. 

We moved back to our home town 4 1/2 years ago and it's fantastic!!  All of our family members are here.  No more traveling to and from during the holidays.  I do believe we are staying put or as I like to say "We AIN'T moving no more!!"  Here is a layout I did of our first Christmas back home.



It's a kit from CTMH.  I added a few Kelly Panacci Stickers and a Jillibean Soup Sprout.

December also brings a couple of birthdays.  My father-in-law's AND my mother-in-law's birthdays are both in December.  My father-in-law's b-day is at the beginning of the month. We have a chance to celebrate his in a proper way.  My mother-in-law, not so lucky... December 25th is her big day!  They normally have a great big family reunion at every Christmas.  And most times, although everyone wishes her a Happy Birthday, it's over shadowed by Christmas!!  So this year, although we came together to celebrate Christmas, we gave her a little something more.  A happy birthday too!!  Cake and all!!  Here's the card I made her this year.  It's a "non-Xmas" themed card!!



Here's to a great and safe holiday season and I wish you a Happy New Year!

Iso =)

No comments:

Post a Comment