Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

So it's Wednesday... how's your week so far?  I'm having a great week so far.  Reading the weather this morning put a spin on my mood though.  We are to expect another 15-20cm of snow on Friday!!! I haven't check since this morning, so I'm hoping the weather man has changed his mind again about the snow!  One can only hope!!!!!

A colleague at work asked me if I would make a birthday card for her son.  I asked if he was into anything in particular.  Turns out he likes Lego's!!  I scratched my head on this one. I wasn't sure how I would reproduce the Lego's.  This is what I came up with.



Here are a few close ups.




After I reviewed the pics, I noticed some pieces were not sticking properly.  (I'll be changing my adhesive real quick, cause I've been using choice words every time I use it!!)  So I fixed the pieces that need some fixing and brought to my co-worker.  I think she liked it!  I hope her son likes it too!

I'll have another card to share with you soon.  I made one for my cousin's birthday, but she hasn't received it yet and she follows my blog....  Don't want to ruin the surprise!!  (wink @ Tanya!)

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you all enjoy the rest of the week!!

Iso=)

No comments:

Post a Comment