Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Scrapbooking Month!

Hello!

It's been a few too many weeks since I last posted to the blog.  March and April were challenging months for my family.  A tiny little health crisis had me visiting the hospital for tests every other day.  The results came in and everything is fine.   And since getting the 2 thumbs up from the doc, I've been getting into the groove again.

I've finished a few Mod Podge projects for the kids' teachers.  I'll post the projects as we get closer to the end of the school year. I've also started making jewelry!  It's so fun!  I promise to post some pics of the items I've made so far in the near future.

This past weekend, I attended my first scrapbooking crop (hosted by the lovely people @ Let's Capture Our Memories )!!  What fun!  I really enjoyed myself and I also got to meet some great ladies!  I think I might of found my scrapbooking mojo!!!  Yeah!!!!  Here are a few layouts that I managed to do ... (I couldn't stop staring at everybody else's work!!  Tee hee!!)

This first layout was created for the layout challenge at the crop.  We were given a package of Lilybee Design papers and stickers and a sketch (by the lovely Kristine Davidson) to help us create a fabulous layout!  It was so much fun.  It took me most of the day to do it, but I so enjoyed it!!!




Of course if you make a layout about one child, you have to make one about the other child as well!!  I used papers from Upsy Daisies. 



What great joy, but to have found papers from Jillibean Soup!!!!  I adore their collections!!


Well, my friends.  It's been a slice!  It's time to catch up on those missed zzzz's over the weekend.  I wish you all a great week.

P.S.  Tomorrow is election day in Canada.  Don't forget to go vote.  Your vote DOES count! =)



Iso =)

No comments:

Post a Comment