Saturday, May 18, 2013

LCOM Sketch Reveal!

Good morning!

I don't know about you, but here in the Maritimes, it's a little cold... like, freezing cold!  You'd thing we were in the middle of winter!!!  I just saw a frost warning for the Island!  Whut????? You'd never guess it was the middle of May!!  We'll still enjoy it.  It's a long weekend!!  What's not to love about that!!

While, we're off to birthday parties, gymnastics and the usual Saturday errands, take time to enjoy this week's reveal at Let's Capture Our Memories.  We have the most talented design team!!  Here is this week's sketch, designed by yours truly! :)


Here's my take on it.


This is a picture of my daughter and I playing with our shadows last summer.  She's so funny.  It was her idea to snap a few pics.  Love those moments.

I used up some papers from the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection and alphas from Jillibean Soup and Simple Stories.  Really simple page. 

Head on over to the blog and check it out!  You'll certainly find inspiration there!! 

Have great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment