Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Girl's Birthday Party

Good afternoon!

Well, I do believe this is my first post for 2014!  Oh my!  Life is full on amazing adventures and I'm living it day in, day out with my little family!! I thought I'd catch up on here over the next few days, weeks and share with some of those adventures. 

My baby girl turned 9 this month.  Wow!  I can't believe she's growing up so fast!  She's full of spunk, stubbornness and she has a heart the size of the world!  She's turning into one fine little lady.  We are so proud of her!  I love planning birth parties for her.  She makes it so simple!  Her birthday cake this year.... are you ready?  An apple crisp!  Yup, apple crisp!  It didn't go over well with all of the friends, but my girl was super excited about it!  

We decided to play with photo props for some bday fun!  I found a printable online from BigDotOfHappiness.com.  It was the perfect thing!  We cut them out and blinged them out!  We had so much fun making them and the girls had a fabulous time playing with them.





It was certainly a birthday to remember!

Stay tune for more from me.  I'll be sharing some scrapbooking pages I've done lately!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment