Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello? Anybody still out there?

Wow!  Has it been that long since my last post?!!!  I guess time flies when you're having fun!!

I've been busy with everything, I guess.  The kids finished school.  We are very proud of the little munchkins.  They had an awesome year.  I made a few things for their teachers this year.  I had some left over Dollarama finds that I Mod Podge and made into pencil/other storage.
 
Here's the box in its raw form.

I took the hinges off.  Sanded it and gave it a coat of white paint.

Mod Podged the paper to it.

And Voilà!  One spiffy storage box!


I made two, as you might be able to see in the pictures.  I forgot to take a picture of the other box.  Oops!

And of course, no present is complete without a handmade card!
Here's the card my kids help designed.


Thanks for stopping by.  I'm heading out tonight to scrap with a wonderful group of ladies.  Come back a little later, as I will share with you the Father's Day cards I made for the Dads in our lives.

Iso =)

1 comment: