Sunday, May 29, 2011

Coffee Anyone?

I recently viewed this little project online.  I was intrigued by it.  And since I drink coffee, I figured I could give it a try!  Besides, it would give me an excuse to visit my local Timothy's coffee shop for a coffee treat!



I wasn't sure how to use the coffee sleeves, as the people in the video only showed the end product.  So I went with what I had.... paper, scissors, glue (which I ran out of! grrr.) and lots of coffee sleeves!!!     :)

Here's the front.  I used rings to hold it together and ribbons to make it all pretty! :)

 
Page 1.
Little circle mats for pictures and/or journaling.


Page 2.
On the right, I made a tag to go into the sleeve.  Both sides of the tag can be used for pictures/journaling.  I also tucked in a little tag underneath the journal sprout for a picture or words.


Page 3.
Another little mat on the left side and I used a mini picture frame accent on the right and also tucked a little tag in it for a picture.


Page 4.
Lots of tags on this one.



Page 5.
Another tag for the sleeve.  Both sides can be used for picture/journaling.



Page 6.
More tags/mats.


Page 7.
More tags/mats.


The back cover of the album.



Who knew turning coffee sleeves into little mini albums would be so fun!!!


Off I go for another coffee break!!!


Iso =)

No comments:

Post a Comment