Friday, October 5, 2012

Reveal Day @ LCTS! ~being thankful

Good morning,

Well, it's Friday and it's also Thanksgiving weekend.  So much to be thankful for this year:  the usual suspects, my family and friends, etc.  But this year, we are a little more thankful than usual.  As some of you may or may not know, my father-in-law has been in the hospital since last Spring, battling cancer.  There are  good days and bad days.  Although he is still in the hospital and doing well, this weekend he'll be able to come home for an afternoon.  We are so excited and so THANKFUL that we can spend another family supper together.  It's going to be awesome!

What else is awesome?!  This week's reveal at Let's Capture These Sketches!  This week's sketch #152 is from the talented Kimberly Figures!  Check it out!


How awesome is that sketch?!!!

Here's my take on it.



I'm so thankful for these two monkeys!  It was raining (downpour, really!) on a hot summer afternoon, and they didn't know what to do with themselves.  I suggested they go play in the rain!  They looked at me like I had two heads!!!!
- REALLY???  We can go play in the rain??!!, they said.
- YES!!! Go play in the rain.  It's just like taking a shower!!, I said.
I've never seen two happier kids!!  Priceless!!


This paper collection is from Simple Stories.  It's their Summer Fresh collection.  You don't want to miss the team's reveal this week.  It's awesome.  Have a look here.

Did you notice that little green cloud?  It's a My Little Bit of Whimsy creation.  My friend Stephanie makes these.  They are awesome!  Check out her store!  You'll find lots of yummy goodies!!  Today is also her birthday!  Head on over to her Facebook page to wish her a happy, whimsy birthday!  :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment: