Friday, September 21, 2012

Reveal Day at Let's Capture These Sketches

Good morning scrappy friends,

It's reveal day at LCTS!  It's yet another incredible reveal!  This week's sketch #150 comes from Nathalie.  Check it out!

  

Here's my take of this week's sketch.


I've been trying to clean up my little scrap corner and I had these Halloween papers from Recollection from last year sitting on my desk.  As I was going through my pictures, I found this picture of last year's Halloween night with the kids and their friends.  For the past couple of years now we have invited the kids' friends to come and trick or treat with us.  It's become our little tradition!  The kids get so excited about it.  In fact, the count down has already started to this year's October 31st!!! 

Head on over the blog to see what else the team has come up with this week.

 Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment