Monday, November 15, 2010

Where has the days gone...

It's been 2 weeks already since my last post!  WOW!  I didn't realize it had been so long!  I've been busy, I guess!  I did finish a little project for a friend.  She had asked me to make some Christmas tags for her.  I delivered them to her today.  I was quite pleased with them.  Here they are:


It's a great way to use up scrap pieces!!!  And I love using my heat gun!!!  My Cricut also got some good use!!

 Here are some close ups of a few of them:

 








I also made a gift bag to put them all in.  Got to love those paper lunch bags!!  I use them for all sorts of things.... except for lunches!!! LOL!!!!

I used a border punch on the top of the bag.  I heat embossed the sentiment and the snowflakes on both sides.  The paper and snowflake sticker are from Kelly Panacci.  The journal sprouts are Jillibean Soup.  Tied it up with ribbon and VOILA!!  I kinda like it!!!

I hope you enjoyed my project.  I sure had fun doing it!

TFL!! 

Iso =)

No comments:

Post a Comment