Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday...

to my loving husband!  Today for his birthday, he gets to play the way he wants!  Guitars, drums and football.  That's it!  That's all he asked for.  Well, actually he asked for a new computer chair, so I shall grant his birthday wish!

And of course, a birthday card for my honey!


Made this tri-shutter card using papers from a CTMH kit.  My hubby likes to Rock Out!



This is the card when it's closed.  
A few close ups:

Don't look to close at this one.  I was trying out my new Crop-a-dile and I missed the eyelet hole on the top one.  OOPS!


I had better luck with this one!



In case you didn't catch it, my hubby is holding '39' this year!



I love making these tri-shutter cards!  They are really so simple to make!

Happy Birthday Honey!

Iso =)

1 comment:

  1. wow...I am anxious for my birthday to come!!! Good work Isabelle!!
    Jules'

    ReplyDelete