Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Wishes!

It's been so long since I last posted here!  Time just keeps flying by, but rest assured, I've been busy crafting all sorts of things!!

Most of my crafty blogger friends have been busy posting their 12 days of Christmas crafty goodies and I have enjoyed every post I have read.  I've been inspired to make my own and to share with friends and family.  Although we are now only days away from the big day, things have calmed down a bit (well, not really!  I still have quite a bit of shopping left to do!!), that I will share with you some of the projects I've been working on.

One of my favorite things to do this time of year, other than making cards, are Christmas tags.  Here's a sample of a few that I've made.






I made quite a bit this year.  Come back tomorrow and I'll share some more!

Have a great night everyone and thanks for stopping by!


Iso =)

No comments:

Post a Comment