Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hello!

Hey everyone,

It's been so long since I've taken the time to share anything with you.  It's been a very busy, hectic, full of ups and downs this year.  I certainly won't take you through everything from this past year... we'd be here forever!!

I thought I'd share a few projects I have managed to start and finish!!  Only a couple, but I did it!!  This first one was started back in September.  I host a crop and thought I'd join in with the ladies and create a little.  I got to start the layout there, but didn't get to finish it.   Time passed, and we hosted another crop.  Thought to myself, "Hey, lets try to scrap with the ladies again!".  So I did!  I completed the first layout and manage to make a second!!  Yahoo!!  Both of the layouts are based on the same Pagemaps sketch.   I really enjoy creating with their sketches!

Here's the sketch:
August 2013 

Here's the first layout I completed based on the sketch.


Lot of Jillibean Soup on this one!!  You know me and my Soup!  I can't get enough!!  I love the Chilled Cucumber Collection.  It's one of my favorites.

Here's my second layout.


I finally used one of the Studio Calico monthly kits for this layout.  I don't remember which one.  Sorry.  I have so many I haven't used, I kind of threw all the kits on the table and started picking at different things to make the layout.

Hopefully, the pictures are not to blurry for you.  I used my iPhone to take the pictures, as I couldn't find the big camera.

I did start a third layout at the last crop.  It needs a little attention, I think.  I'm hoping to be able to finish it this weekend and share it with you soon!  Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you find inspiration to create something amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment