Thursday, October 14, 2010

Check it out!!

Have you been following Creative Scrappers this week?  They are celebrating their 125th sketch!!  They have a full week of reveals planned (which started last Sunday!) with 1 sketch and over 70 designers such as current design team members, previous team members and readers!

I'm really excited to be part of the celebration!!  And I thank Kristine for including me in the celebration!  You can find my layout on today's readers reveal!!  So make sure you go visit Creative Scrappers and enjoy all the layouts featured from today and previous days and come back tomorrow for more!!!

In case you don't have time to visit, here is the layout I did for Creative Scrappers 125 Sketch Celebration!!


TFL!!!

Have a super night!

Iso  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment