Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Evening!

I've been scrapping my little heart out lately.  Really!  Between working full time, studying 3 nights a week and teaching the wee ones at church 1 night, it's amazing that I do find time in there to scrap!  Here's a layout I did of my daughter.  I based myself on the Creative Scrappers Sketch #125 and twisted it a little bit.




I've always wanted to get a bottle or two of mist, but found them to be really too expensive.  So, I made my own!!  I'll give my secret away, I don't mind.  I'm sure others have discovered this secret before me!  I used a tiny little spritz bottle, mixed a little bit of water with a little bit of acrylic paint.  Shack it up and VOILA!!!!  Works for me!!   I used paper flowers from Dollarama as masks.  The mist left a nice design on the flowers so I used them in the layout.

The site seems to be updating and I'm having trouble uploading more pics, so I guess this is it for tonight.  But come back tomorrow, as I will share the cards I also made this week.  So until then, have yourself a great evening!!

Iso =)

No comments:

Post a Comment