Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm in trouble...

Big trouble!!  My daughter dissed me, because I didn't make her birthday card!  So it's been a little busy for me lately and frankly I haven't had the energy to create much.  So last night, my daughter asked why I hadn't given her her card... OOPS!!! So I marched down to my little corner and started her special tri-fold card.  It's not quite finished.  I still have to glue a few pieces.  I'll post some pics when I finish it.

I did make the invitations to her party!

Used some left over shipping tags, ink, a couple of rubber stamps, alpha rub-ons, stickers and some ribbon.  Easy-peasy!




Wrote the details for the party on the back of the tag.  Sorry, photoshopped the top tag a little there! Don't want strangers at my door! =)


A few close-ups.





The theme for the party was "Wear Purple and Crazy Hair!"  The girls had so much fun!  Took out the camera and snapped away.  They were like models in front of the camera!  I wish I could post some of pics, but I haven't asked the parents permission yet to post pictures of the kids on the blog.  I did make a photoshop collage of the party and will be giving each purple princess a copy.

Still have a few more cards to make in February.  Valentine's Day is just around the corner!

Until then,

Peace, Love and Scrap!

Iso =)

No comments:

Post a Comment