Saturday, September 24, 2011

Good day!

I went to another crop last weekend.  It was hosted by LCOM and I had a blast!!!   Tanya always has some Jillibean Soup there just for me!  OK.  Maybe not just for me, but I'd like to think it's just for me! =)

Here's what I came up with for the sketch challenge at the crop using some Homemade 6 Bean Soup.




I don't think I've used so much bling on a page before!  Won second place for the challenge.  Yay Me!!

I also finished a second layout.  Got my hands on some Bella Blvd for this one.  It's from the Finally Fall collection.



My scrappy friend, Gisele, gave me this tree from MME for my page.  Thanks honey!  It worked great!  I thought hanging the banner along the tree was cute.

Thanks for dropping by today.  I'll be attending another LCOM crop in November.  I can't wait!!  If you're in this neck of woods, make sure to attend or drop by to say HI and shop!


Iso =)

No comments:

Post a Comment