Sunday, February 12, 2012

Latest news...

Well, I guess a Happy New Year is in order! I hope everyone is taking advantage of the new opportunities this year has brought them so far! It seems for me that 2012 is starting just as busy as 2011 was!!

Here are a few highlights:

A 40th birthday celebration for my husband (and his bff). They are only a couple days apart.


The Superbowl! Go Giants!!!! Woohoo!



A 7th birthday for my baby girl!



And lots of scappy projects!

One of my goals this year is to make time to share more on my blog. So stay tune for a few more post as I have more projects to share with you!

Have a great weekend. It's time to go play in the freshly fallen (40cm) snow with the kids!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! for your blog post!! go girl :))) those cupcakes look awesome!

    ReplyDelete