Friday, April 13, 2012

Good evening scrappy friends,

Well, so much for posting on the blog more for 2012!  With good reason, though.  It's been a rough few weeks for our family.  In early March, my father-in-law was diagnose with multiple myeloma.  He's had surgery to remove a tumor in his spine and has started chemo treatments.  It's been quite the whirlwind.  I'm glad to report that he's doing well, but he is still in the hospital.  We pray for him everyday.

As a way to keep our mind off of things for a little bit, I attended a crop a couple of weeks ago with some great scrappy friends.  We have such fun together.  Although my mind and heart was elsewhere, I was able to create a few layouts.

Love this collection from Echo Park! 

 

Have I ever mentioned how I love Jillibean Soup?  No?  Hee Hee!!



This is a picture of my son.  I love taking pics of his eyes.... He's got great big, beautiful eyes... long eyelashes...  I'm a little partial... I know... :)  Oh and I used more Soup for this layout too!!!


Oh and those awesome scrappy ladies!!  Here's a picture of use doing the Crop & Create thing.  It was so much fun!!
Photographed by Zoe Nemburt

Thanks for stopping by.   Happy scrappin'

Iso  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment