Thursday, July 12, 2012

On Vacation and A Design Team First!!

Good evening!

It's been so long since I've posted something on here. It's been a crazy kinda first half of the year! It's now time for some well deserved vacation with the family! We've already been camping. The kids just love it and so do we. It gives us down time OUTSIDE!! No electronics, just nature! Time well spent as a family. Love it! We are heading out shortly for another little family getaway. Go figure, the kids have never stayed in a hotel! So we're taking them on another little adventure by the sea! Should be fun! The kids are excited that they won't have to make their beds in the morning. Someone will be in to make it for them!!! My hubby took lots of pictures on our camping trip. I'm sure I'll be scrapping some of them shortly.

Speaking of scrapping, I have a few layouts to share with you.

I created these two layouts at Crop and Create Moncton in April 2012. And since I got to meet Jill from Jillibean Soup personally, no other choice but to use some Soup!! :P




I created the following layouts at a crop in June hosted by Creative Scrappers.






Oh and some great news!! Stop by again tomorrow for my very first ever reveal with LCOM's Lets Capture These Sketch Design Team!! I'm so excited!!! It's going to be so much fun! You will find great inspiration from the whole team! So don't forget to join us tomorrow and give this newbie designer some love!! hee hee!!

Have a great night!!

3 comments:

  1. Your layouts are gorgeous Isabelle and so is your little family. Have a wonderful time away with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!! We are having fun in the hot sun!!

    ReplyDelete