Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fresh Cut

Hello again!

I'm here to share with you yet another layout that I started and was able to finish at a recent crop!  It's always fun to be able to sit down with my scrappy peeps and smell paper with them!  Hee! Hee!

This is a picture of my daughter after getting a hair cut.  It takes us back to 2011, I think (I really need to keep track of dates!!).  Although she doesn't really like to cut her hair, we did manage to cut a few inches in length.  She was super happy once she got home.  We just had to take a picture!


For those of you who know me best, I'm not really a girly type scrapbooker.  But when Cosmo Cricket came out with their Creative Girl collection, I just had to have it!!  It was calling to my inner "girly"!  LOL! I used the collection pack for most of this layout.  The background paper is from a Studio Calico kit.  Used up some enamel dots from My Mind's Eye and those little stars are from Lawn Fawn.  You really can't go wrong with Thickers and a little badge from Evalicious.  Oh and I stitched on this layout!  Oh boys!  That didn't turn out to good, but I covered the boo-boos with those stars!  

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see what you've been up to, lately!! And of course, I love the stitching - the stars make it even more fun!! And I really have to take out that collection - I'm totally inspired!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete