Monday, February 17, 2014

We're sexy and we know it!

Ha! Ha!  Did I get your attention!

I'm back today to share a page I actually started in 2013.  Yup, like September maybe?!  It's been so long, way too long!  I finally finished it back in December.   

The photos take us back to May 2012.  We were on our way back from dropping off my mother-in-law after visiting my father-in-law in the hospital.  It's a tight squeeze in the back seat, so when my MIL tags along, I usually huddle in the back with the kids.  And so here we are, the back seat drivers singing our little hearts out to "I'm Sexy and I Know It".  Such silliness always ends up on the iPhone!


Most of the products I used for this page comes from a Studio Calico kit.  I used lots of Jillibean Soup alphas and cut outs from my stash.  I also used a Pagemaps sketch to guide my inspiration! 

Hope you like it!  

1 comment: